What We Stand For
- To share what is behind each item and brand.
- Educating about the WHY, HOW, WHAT & WHERE.
- That is how we become empowered.
- We ensure that our suppliers and brands have fair workplace conditions.
- We aim to create economies through the fair trade of goods and enable access to education.
- We supply, create and serve with intention. Everything that flows through Slow Cartel is chosen with care.
- We believe in limiting supply to reduce waste and increase purchase intention.
- We choose and operate with purpose.
- Everyday we act with integrity, according to our values and create profits to make the world a better place.
- We do what is needed, not what is easy.
- The products traded within the cartel are of high quality and the prices fairly reflect their value.
- We see all items as being “investment” quality and we balance this to ensure as much purpose driven people can access them as possible.
- To hide nothing.
- To work in a way that we are proud to show our whole.
- To ensure all brands part of our cartel use ethical supply chains for their products.
- That we give our customers access to purpose driven products usually hidden amongst fast fashion.
- We operate and conduct business fairly with brands and producers of all sizes and structures from around the world.
- We give back and reduce waste wherever possible.
- We speak out for the creatures and land that don’t have a voice.
- We believe in choosing products that can be reintegrated into the economy, passed to others, or has the ability to naturally go back to the earth.